POWER TALK: MAKING YOUR VOICE STRONG AND YOUR IDEAS INFLUENTIAL
Studies show that men and women can have very different speaking styles. All too often, women’s voices are often not fully heard in the workplace.
But it’s usually the strongest speakers who make the most powerful impact within their organizations. A strong, confident speaking ability builds authority, influences outcomes, and increases the chances of rising to the top.
This workshop takes a practical approach to developing a speaking style that stays true to an individual’s personality while enhancing career opportunities. All employees deserve an equal chance of being heard.
BUSINESS OUTCOMES INCLUDE…
- Maximized human capital by cultivating the ideas, experience and expertise of your female workforce.
- Lower talent management costs by fully engaging employees and investing in their development.
- Stronger talent development led by strong internal leaders and mentors for women coming up the pipeline.
- Greater business development led by employee brand ambassadors who appear at industry events and conferences representing your organization.
THIS WORKSHOP HELPS YOUR TALENTED WOMEN …
- Develop skills that make them more credible, authoritative, and powerful speakers.
- Grow their authority and credibility by cultivating a stronger command of language and powerful speaking strategies.
- Cultivate a commanding presence, no matter what their personality type or communication style.
“The strongest speakers make the most powerful impact…!”