RAINMAKING: USING YOUR EXPERTISE TO CULTIVATE CLIENTS, RELATIONSHIPS, AND MARKETS
In most companies, the most experienced subject matter experts are the ones with the knowledge and expertise to contribute to their organization’s bottom line. They understand how to monetize their knowledge and create economic value through relationship marketing, client communication, and lead generation.
But how do you acquire those skills? How do you go from being a subject matter expert to a rainmaker?
Indeed, there are tried and true strategies — but they’re not intuitive to everyone. Your best and brightest need to learn them.
This interactive workshop shows your talented employees how to appreciate the market value of their knowledge and credibility, and put it to use so they can make a significant impact on the financial health of your organization.
BUSINESS OUTCOMES INCLUDE…
- A homegrown talent pipeline with a gender diverse workforce committed to saying at your firm and contributing to its success.
- The competitive advantage of employees who are incentivized and invested to become thought leaders in the public square.
- Greater profitability driven by individuals with the know-how to make a significant impact on the bottom line.
THIS WORKSHOP HELPS YOUR TALENTED WOMEN …
- Become high performers who cultivate business leads and deep client relationships.
- Take charge of their work lives and empower themselves to meet long-term professional and personal goals.
- Make progress in their careers and build invaluable skills, right from the start.
“Power stems from ‘rainmaking,’ as law firms put it: the ability to bring resources into the company.” — Rosabeth Moss Kanter