SPEAK STRONG: STAND UP & SELF-ADVOCATE
Studies show that women who step up, speak out, and advocate for themselves get further professionally. They take advantage of more opportunities, accept more challenging assignments, create greater value for their organizations, and enjoy greater job satisfaction. For many, mastering self-advocacy catapults their careers to a new level.
Self-advocacy isn’t easy for many women, but it doesn’t have to be hard. In this workshop, Dana shows practical steps everyone can take that open doors to new opportunities.
Learn how to stand up, speak up and receive recognition for your contributions!
BUSINESS OUTCOMES INCLUDE…
- Maximized employee contributions, leading to higher productivity and utilization of talent.
- Strengthened talent pipeline for increased tenure and greater bench strength.
- Increased employee engagement, resulting in greater job satisfaction, morale, and retention.
THIS WORKSHOP HELPS YOUR TALENTED WOMEN …
- Position themselves for career growth by asking for stretch assignments that expand their portfolios.
- Gain attention, respect and recognition for the value they bring to the organization.
- Play an influential role in determining their own advancement through strategic career conversations.
“Mastering self-advocacy catapults careers to a new level.”