STORYTELLING: THE SECRET WEAPON OF SPEAKING
Do you ever wonder how new thoughts get aired, shared, spotlighted, and discussed – both inside your company and in the marketplace of ideas? How do organizations become known for their great work? How do innovative ideas advance and rise to the top?
Every skillful communicator knows the secret weapon: storytelling.
Companies that want to tell the world what they do — and individuals who want to do the telling — understand the transformative power of a simple story to capture the attention, support, and loyalty of stakeholders. That includes customers, investors, community members, employees, supply chain partners, and the wider public.
If you want the world to hear your story, teach your talent to tell it.
BUSINESS OUTCOMES INCLUDE…
- Increased sales and revenue from employees who connect and convert with clients through storytelling and persuasive communication.
- Increased visibility to industry insiders and potential hires from employees who share the story of your brand.
THIS WORKSHOP HELPS YOUR TALENTED WOMEN …
- Bridge the gap between data and emotion to inspire action.
- Generate buy-in for their ideas through strategic storytelling.
- Become an influential leader who communicates in a compelling way.
“You’re never going to kill storytelling, because it’s built into the human plan. We come with it.” — Margaret Atwood